Friday 14 June 2013

Smash :: BBQ Chicken Salad

BBQ Chicken Salad
crisp romaine, roasted corn, avocado, bell peppers, red onions, cashews, wonton crips, four cheese blend, honey dijon vinaigrette

{ This is one of my all-time favourite salads. I would most definitely recommend this salad to anyone. The only thing is the BBQ Chicken Salad is normally served with a different dressing - I always substitute that dressing for the honey dijon vinaigrette since I prefer honey dijon over the regular choice. But other than that the portion is generous, the salad is extremely tasty, and the service is great. I've been a long time customer of Smash - and Bluestone (its prior space occupant) and Cliff the waiter remembers what my family and I ordered the previous visit every time. Right down to the substitutions and drinks. I don't even have to order anymore when I sit down. He's amazing! }

Smash Kitchen & Bar
4261 Highway 7 East
Unionville, Ontario
Smash Kitchen and Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment