Friday 25 October 2013

Spring Rolls :: Carson's Convocation Lunch

Miso Ramen

I normally eat from the To Go locations of Spring Rolls, which is the fast food version of the restaurant Spring Rolls. I've also been to the ones located at Fairview Mall and Dundas Square - this was my first time trying the Spring Rolls at Waterloo. Unfortunately, I didn't finish my ramen here as it was extremely salty! I enjoy salty soup bases (hence why I ordered the Miso base) but this was overly salty! I had to drink a glass of water after every few bites - to the point I got frustrated and just stopped eating it. This is one of the rare instances where I didn't finish my food because it was unbearable to eat! My friend Fontaine had the same ramen and also commented on how the soup base made her teeth taste gritty. On the upside, the decor was a lot fancier than the other Spring Rolls locations that I've been to and the service was pretty friendly.

Spring Rolls
550 King St North
Waterloo, ON N2L 5W6
Spring Rolls on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment